Thursday, March 28, 2019

Rehi, y'all.

My, but it's been a long time, hasn't it?  After a hiatus of--eep! four and a half years, I figured it might just be time to jump-start this here blog thing.  If anyone is still linked to this thing and is surprised by seeing a notification for the first time since the Earth's crust cooled, suffice it to say that there have been quite a few changes in my world in the past four years.  They're not really worth mentioning; even my cats are only pretending to listen.  Well, three of them are; Daisy went to be with Kitty Jesus in 2015.  I'm still living in Richmond, but no longer solo; I currently reside with Wally, Pickle and Zor the Wonder Cats and Significant Other, also known as He Who Forgets to Refill the Ice Trays. 

Let the observations of foibles, follies and foolishness recommence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Now, go get a drink, sit down and enjoy the show.