Thursday, March 6, 2014

Divorcing your abandoned baby in Virginia

Just as a weird side note for the day:

I thought it might be fun to do some urban exploration (also known as wandering ill-advisedly through abandoned buildings).  Having already done a good bit of this around Richmond, I figured some other UrbEx types would be able to point me to some good sites further out, so I googled this:

"Abandoned houses Virginia"

and, among the usual slew of ghost story sites, got these results:

"Abandoned baby"   and
"How to get a divorce in Virginia."

I know that Google also searches content and therefore the baby must have been found in a house in Virginia, and that abandonment can justify divorce, but it was sort of unsettling because I got the mental image of a couple out in Mineral or someplace getting divorced and just sort of forgetting about the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Now, go get a drink, sit down and enjoy the show.